Many folks think about writing memoirs – generating a family history. The holiday season when families gather triggers more thoughts about saving and sharing memories. Vanessa Lowry, Stone Payton, Kevin Finn and Dr. Tim Morrison share memories and stories and events from their lives: recollections of family gatherings. For them, it will be a journey down memory lane. For the listeners, the hope is you will see how you can generate memories as well that could serve as the foundation for a book for your families. This show was actually recorded on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving for broadcast on Christmas day so you are likely to hear a mixture of Thanksgiving and Christmas reflections.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book