The national chapter of the National Speakers Association released a statistic last year that 55% of their members are authors and more than half of those earn $5,000+ for a full day engagement. Today’s show features speaker’s agent, Kelly Powley, and trainer, consultant, speaker & author, Wendy Ellin. Kelly specializes in promoting speakers for events, conferences and other speaking engagements. Wendy is one of her clients and has a newly published book, Enough is Enough, Get Control of Your Stuff! Join guest host Vanessa Lowry for a lively discussion of how Wendy turned one of her popular workshop topics on increasing productivity into a published book and how having a published book impacts the type of engagements Kelly is able to book for her clients.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book