Today’s show features three entrepreneurs who are writing their books while running their individual businesses. Jennifer Moore recently left a professorship at Kennesaw State University to focus full time on her counseling and coaching practice, Isis Consulting, while starting to write her first book. PR entrepreneurs Debbie Fitzgerald, president of Fitzgerald PR, and Ed Van Herik, founder of Van Herik Communications, are writing a book together. Like most entrepreneurs, these guests have more ideas than time, so we’ll talk with them about why they are writing a book, how they are creating time to write and where they are getting stuck in the process. Tim Morrison and Vanessa Lowry are both in the studio to ask questions and offer suggestions on moving these manuscripts along.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book