Beth Misner describes herself as an author, speaker, humanitarian, wife and mother. Other applicable appellations are founder, director, entrepreneur. Beth has contributed to several books authored by her husband, Ivan Misner, founder of BNI. She recently released her own first book Jesus and the Secret and is working on her second book currently titled, Called Out. Beth founded and directs the Journey Center in Claremont, CA. Ashley, Cassandra and Trey are her 3 adult children. Together Ivan and Beth support children’s educational programs all over the world through the BNI-Misner Foundation. This is but a small taste of all the Beth engages in, so why does she write? What does she hope to achieve through writing? How does she find the time? And the topics?
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book