At Write Choice Services and Write Here, Write Now, we believe that business leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals have a book staring at them that begs to be written. The book does not have to be long or involved; it does have to share solid information and provide insight. Today’s guest, Mike Dunham, is putting the finishing touches on his “book that begs to be written.” Mike is a partner at Gibson, Deal, Fletcher and Dunham Law Offices. He has extensive experience in landlord-tenant matters. Drawing upon Georgia Legal Code and his own practice, Attorney Dunham has crafted an insightful book to help both landlords and tenants understand the laws and processes pertinent to rental property. Our conversation will focus on the process of writing – how he identified his “book,” how he set about to write it, what the experience has been like, insights that he has for others.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book