What is it like to write in different areas or genres? Our guest on this special edition of Write Here, Write Now is Janet Litherland Barnes, the author of the 6 novels, 10 nonfiction books, and numerous articles and stories for national magazines. Her Absolutely Unforgettable Parties reached #2 on the Small Press Top 10 best-sellers list. The Clown Ministry Handbook, a Group magazine “Book of the Year,” is currently in its fourth edition and praised on the Internet as “THE book on Clown Ministry!” Formerly a professional actor/singer/dancer, Janet also performed for the U.S.O. at military installations. Her theatrical background led her to author more than 100 music/drama-related scripts. In addition, she has taught college extension courses in creative writing and has worked as an editor and writing coach. Janet is founder and editor emeritus of Write Choice Services, Inc. Janet’s insights and experiences as a writer and editor provide encouragement to all who write or contemplate writing someday.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book