You blog regularly. You share ideas or reflect on the world. You offer your unique perspective on your business or profession. You made a pilgrimage or extended journey and blogged about it. Followers of your blog have encouraged you to make a book out of your blogs. You like the idea but is it a good idea? From the Write Here, Write Now/Write Choice Services perspective the answer is a resounding “Yes but . . .!” Michele Sharp and her husband, Wayne, sailed their boat from Bayfield, Wisconsin through the great lakes, the St. Lawrence River/Seaway, into the Atlantic Ocean around the Maritime Provinces and down the east coast of the United States to Punta Gorda, FL. Michele blogged the entire way. Her book – Adventures of a Once Reluctant Sailor: A Journey of Guts, Growth, and Grace – is in the final stages of editing prior to publication. Jeff Sheehan is an integrated marketing and social media consultant, hosts Sheehan Marketing Blog and has over 92,500 followers on Twitter. Jeff has begun work on a book based upon his social media knowledge and experience with blogging and twitter. Michele and Jeff will share their insights and experiences around blogging and creating a book.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book