Where did that idea come from? Ever have that reaction when you read a book title? That reaction is closely followed with, “Why didn’t I think of that?” Or maybe your reaction is to go more deeply into your mind to scavenge for book ideas. The guests for this broadcast have each created intriguing books with amazing content. Samuel Divine’s book is Battlegrounds to Boardrooms: Life Lessons from the Liberian Civil War to Corporate America. He discusses his journey growing up in Liberia before and during a brutal civil war. Today he is a CPA and business advisor. Dr. Sheb True is associate dean of Michael J. Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University. He is also a professor in the business college. Dr. True served as editor for Business Acumen: insights from the faculty and friends of the Coles College of Business. The book presents cutting edge insights and knowledge on effective leadership and business success.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book