Doug Grady is President of High Achievers Network. Marie-Antoinette Burrell is the owner of TalkText Mobile Messaging Solutions. Each has engaged in their respective professions for many years. Recently each made the simple decision to write a book with the intention of generating a wider reach and greater impact for their businesses. Burrell’s book is geared for children and is titled Terrance Texter: Adventures in Mobile Phone Land. Grady’s books is The Ripple. Why did each elect to write a book? What is their hope or intent? What wisdom do they have to share with other business leaders who are considering writing a book?
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book