Writing and getting your book published is only the first step — marketing and promotion are crucial to your book’s success. Join Vanessa Lowry as she interviews bestselling author Lisa Earle McLeod about the unique promotion of her latest book, The Triangle of Truth, named “A Top 5 Business Book for Leaders” by The Washington Post. Hear how new media and social networks have influenced Lisa’s marketing decisions since her first two books were published. In addition, Mimi Schroeder of the public relations firm MAX Communications will discuss the importance of creating a publicity plan for your book, the elements an author needs to include in your press kit and how to get the most out of your book signing events.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book