We constantly hear the power of story: in a job interview share a story of how you tackled a challenge at work and resolved it; when meeting with potential clients, tell a story of how your work or product had a positive impact on the bottom line of other clients; when writing an article or a book, fill it with personal stories. Today’s guests have highly successful businesses, speak often to challenge others to success and are authors. Stories are key to their presentations. Donna Satchell is a Professional Speaker, Success Skills Trainer, Author, and President of STARR Consulting & Training, an organization dedicated to motivating, training, and helping individuals and businesses achieve greater success. Jim Dawson is a nationally recognized, award-winning expert in the area of human functioning in the workplace. His company is ADI Marketing. As a presenter/speaker Jim has addressed and impacted thousands of people and achieved impressive results for his clients. Listen in as Donna and Jim provide insights on identifying the stories in our lives which we can use in our writing, speaking and especially in growing our businesses.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book