A seasoned author and a new writer talk of their writing journeys and experiences. Does a seasoned author still struggle with writing? Battle anxiety? Worry about content? Does the beginning writer have similar emotions and concerns? How do writers deal with these potential barriers? Learn how to work around or move beyond the variety of emotions. Also on the docket, from Tricia Molloy our experienced writer, hear how she plans to take contents of a standard size book and edit it into a pocket edition. From guest, Helen Rice, listen to her energy as she discusses beginning to write a standard size book and a pocket edition book.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book