Sheri Gilburth is founder of and a partner in Heart Center Therapy. Sheri along with the other professionals at the Center help their clients gain healing from the emotional, physical and mental stressors of the modern day life style. This past fall, Sheri elected to devote some time to writing and out of her writing emerged a simple book that has brought wonder to those who have had a chance to read the pre-publication manuscript. Rich Hart helps individuals journey to a better station in their personal and professional lives. Through his life-altering seminars, audiences learn to navigate the twists and turns of life’s different mazes. Rich has begun “putting pen to paper” to generate a book to enhance his classes, seminars and presentations. What motivated our guests to decide to write a book after years of contemplating? Listen and learn from them as they tell why they finally took the plunge to become authors.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book