Each Write Here, Write Now program closes with this tag, “Join us next time when business leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals come together to discuss the power of the pen and its impact on their business: Write Here, Write Now.” Write Here, Write Now, through its shows and guests, encourages individuals to discover the impact that writing can have on one’s career and/or professional life. Today’s guests have mastered that power and discuss how they use it in their careers. Evy Blasi wrote her first book, A Guide to Divorce: From Someone Who’s Been There, in 2006. As part of that writing adventure Evy became a state registered mediator and divorce coach. She currently is writing materials for use in workshops and seminars to help couples strengthen their marriages. Melissa Galt is a veteran in maximizing the “power of the pen” through keynote speeches, seminars, training, books, articles, and social media. Take a look at how Melissa leverages her knowledge: www.melissagalt.com. Then listen to this broadcast and learn. Be challenged by these dynamic entrepreneurs.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book