Linda Lehmann Masek has worked as an art teacher and librarian but her true love is writing and she has been writing professionally for over 20 years. She has written and had published a number of articles, children’s stories and novels. Bob Kashey is a residential real estate agent. Two years ago he began writing Panic to Passion, his personal story of overcoming debilitating bouts of anxiety which sometimes struck multiple times a day. What, if anything, has changed in Linda’s writing habits over the years? What habits, if any, did Bob generate in writing his first book? Do they encounter similar barriers or challenges? What insights do Bob as an emerging writer and Linda as a seasoned writer offer to other writers? And of course, there is the question that usually appears in each interview: how has writing a book impacted your business?
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book