Today’s show features Henry Leeds in the “hot seat” with both regular host Dr. Tim Morrison and permanent guest host Vanessa Lowry providing questions. Mr. Leeds is a client of both Vanessa and Dr. Tim. Collectively they have a goal of helping Henry write a book and market it and also generate a workshop. Does the book come out of the workshop format or does the workshop format emerge from the book? Is it a little bit of both? The conversation will provide a look at the processes used to help clients gain focus for writing and for generating other information products or revenue streams. Henry Leeds is President and Owner of H.L. Leeds International, Inc.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book