Can a business leader or a professional write for the sheer joy of writing? Is such a concept viable? For the most part, folks tend to have not so positive memories of pounding out assigned essays and themes and term papers from high school and college. Writing and fun or writing and enjoyment stand as disconnects. For some business leaders and entrepreneurs writing is fun and does bring enjoyment. And the writing may or may not be connected to business. Today’s guests reflect on the writing they do which provides them with enjoyment and a change of pace. R. Brian Johnson devotes his working hours to managing a commercial construction company. Dr. David Galloway is a senior director with Galloway Consulting. Both enjoy the challenge and creativity found in writing.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book