The interviewer/host becomes the interviewee as WHWN’s permanent guest host, Vanessa Lowry, interviews regular WHWN host, Dr. Tim Morrison. In October, Tim released his newest book Basic Writing Tips for Emerging Writers: A Manual to Help You Focus and to Improve Your Writing from the Start. Vanessa created the cover design and layout for the book. Dr. Tim markets the book as a prototype for other businesses and calls it Your Unique Business Card. Learn what goes into creating a “tips book” and how it can be a valuable marketing tool for you and/or for your business. And maybe . . . Vanessa might toss out some questions to provide our listeners with an opportunity to learn more about Tim as a writer and entrepreneur.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book