Authors Sandy Weaver Carman, Bernadette Boas and Charlie Cummins share how each has leveraged their published book into speaking opportunities and expanded business offerings. Sandy is author of The Original MBA – Succeed in Business with Mom’s Best Advice, Bernadette authored Shedding The Corporate Bitch and Charlie is author of Uprooting Anger: Eliminating the Emotion that Kills. Join Tim Morrison and guest host Vanessa Lowry for this discussion of how a published book helped these authors get in front of their ideal audiences.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book