Our guests today are members of the same writing critique group and have been for several years. They come from diverse backgrounds and find that having a supportive group of fellow writers review their writing regularly has many benefits. Guest host Vanessa Lowry talks with Brenda Ledford (publishing under the pen name Lorraine Tate), physician Saul Adler and teacher Todd Campbell. Learn how these authors find their writing critique group creates a supportive environment for one another and their fourth member, Sue Sutphen, MD.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book