Why do you do what you do? What is the source for your values? Who shaped your life? Are you shaping the lives of others? Do these stories impact your work? Do your memories of family dynamics impact your career? When we think of writing and family, most thoughts go to creating a personal biography or having a ghost writer generate the story for us. Today’s guests – Cecily Welch and Ami Davis – discuss their writing journeys and using letters and incidents to generate books that are more then mere memoirs. Cecily Welch wrote My Father Was . . . Right Joe Nash-isms: A Dad’s Advice to His Daughter. Letters to a Young Mom is a collection of letters from older teen moms to younger teen moms. Amie Davis collected and edited the letters. Show host Tim Morrison will also weigh in from his experiences in writing his second book: Letters to My Sons: a Father’s Faith Journey. Listen in to hear how these 3 professionals use stories from their lives to provide support and encouragement to others in their life journeys and careers.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book