An overarching theme in each edition of Write Here, Write Now is encouragement. Through our guest interviews and conversations, Write Here, Write Now seeks to provide encouragement to those who harbor a desire to write but who have yet to do so. We all have a story, a unique insight, an amazing memory or a hope to share with others. The guests on this edition of Write Here, Write Now provide pure encouragement to those who long to write but have hesitated to start. Emily Francis found herself consumed with fear and anxiety which kept her from pursuing personal goals and dreams. Her journey to overcome the fear and anxiety is shared in her book: From Fear to Faith. Jim Harvey had a successful career with IBM and a second successful career in commercial real estate brokerage and development. But stories from his childhood of German submarine activities off the shores of America echoed in his mind. Taking those stories and adding his own spin, Jim wrote a novel: Grayton Beach Affair. Listen and be inspired and encouraged by these writers and their success moving beyond “I’ll write someday” to getting their stories in print.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book