How often have you heard someone declare, “I’m going to write a book someday!”? You may have said it yourself and meant it but that “someday” still remains elusive. Today’s guests talk about their “someday.” Ruthanne Warnick, principle with Passkey Strategies, has begun work on her book which she currently calls Creating the Journey. Mark Shaughnessy retired from a highly successful career in the insurance and health care industries where he held the title of Senior Vice President/Sales and Marketing. In 2006, Mark wrote his first book, Sales Secrets, capturing the best ideas for increasing sales for companies and individuals. Then he teamed with his brother to write Vietnam Remembered Today, which shares the brothers’ vastly different experiences while serving in Vietnam at the same time during the war. Listen in as Ruthanne and Mark share how each set forth on their journeys to make that “someday” become a reality.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book