Writers have a different perspective on their surroundings and life around them than most people. Writers see the unique in what folks generally see as commonplace. Through interviews of guests and programming themes, Write Here, Write Now seeks to help business people, entrepreneurs and professionals gain that unique perspective or viewpoint into their work. Ellen Lyle Taber and Neil Wilkinson have solid roots in Georgia and have books published by Kennesaw State University Press. Taber’s books provide glimpses of life on Tybee Island. Wilkinson tells of the fascinating lives of twins Ruth and Ruby Crawford, pioneering sisters who became lawyers in Atlanta in an era when there were few women in the profession. Jim Elledge, author and director of the Master of Arts in Professional Writing Program at Kennesaw State University, joins the panel to talk about the upcoming KSU event being held in conjunction with the Georgia Writers Association – Publishers, Agents and Media Institute – October 1.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book