Today’s guests present their unique perspectives on the power of writing. Dr. Tim Langley, a chiropractor in Marietta, GA, blogs to share stories of success, improvement and re-establishment of health within his clients. Dr. Tim’s writing style generates an image of the “old, family doctor” who always had time to talk with each patient. Tim’s blog promotes his chiropractic practice but occasionally he draws upon his years in banking and real estate to share his views on the economy. Charles Forlidas is a Member of the law firm of Miller & Martin PLLC in their Atlanta office. Charles concentrates his practice in the areas of trademarks, patents, copyrights, and intellectual property. Business leaders and entrepreneurs know the importance of having legal counsel for their business endeavors. Writers need to follow suit and have an intellectual property attorney in their “corner” for two reasons: 1) protect their writing and 2) make sure they don’t misuse the writings of others. Mr. Forlidas will share pertinent legal points writers should know.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book