People write a book because they believe they have a better approach to a process or program or idea or presentation or just about anything. Their better system emerges from their unique perspective of the world and what they do. That is a simple yet critical truth about writing. We can safely argue there are no new ideas for books, just new perspectives on themes and story lines. This edition of Write Here, Write Now provides a look into the vision and perspective and ideas of two individuals. Brent Sampson is the founder, CEO and Chief Marketing Officer of Outskirts Press, a custom book publishing solution. Brent created his “better system” after experiencing a lot of frustration and turmoil when he sought to get his manuscripts published. Kelly Vandever founded and owns Communications for Everyone. Kelly is a highly successful professional speaker and trainer. The “better system” Kelly is creating is a book that provides insights into 5 critical elements in crafting a powerful spoken presentation.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book