Being an author, especially if the subject matter of the book presents insights into one’s profession, strengthens the person’s reputation as an authority in that field. That carries impact! Even being part of a collaborative effort among several writers carries professional clout for each author. Charles H. Green is former president of Sunrise Bank, one of the leading SBA lending banks in the United States. He currently is a consultant for small businesses, international businesses operating in the United States and non-profits. Charles wrote The SBA Loanbook: the Complete Guide to Getting Financial Help Through the Small Business Administration. The book is now in its third edition. Jim Hogan collaborated in the writing of Improv to Improve Your Business: Using the Principles of Improvisation to Foster Communication, Creativity & Innovation. One outcome for Jim in having been a part of that collaborative writing adventure was a chance at a new career. Charles Green and Jim Hogan share their unique perspectives on and experience with the “power of the pen” on one’s business and career.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book