After retiring from traditional careers, today’s guests each embarked on a writing adventure. Cathy Horvath gathered life lessons and favorite recipes from contacts she made throughout her career, combined the lessons and recipes with her own and compiled everything into Recipes for Life . . . Food for the Body and Nourishment for the Soul. Our second guest, Ray Atkins, published his first book, Front Porch Prophet, in 2008 and his second book, Sorrow Wood, in 2009. Learn how they started, what they have learned and how a lifetime of experience enriched their writing.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book