Yes, the show title is an intentional play on which came first the chicken or the egg. Today’s guests answer with an emphatic “Yes!” David Wright’s Get a Job: Your Guide to Making Successful Career Moves emerged out of his own job search experiences. Then when his book was published, David leveraged what he learned in marketing his book to attain top position in Google and other search engines into a career helping businesses do the same. David is President and Chief Marketing Officer of W 3 Group, an Atlanta-based marketing and SEO company. Cindy Light came to the United States 13 years ago from mainland China. She knew no one and did not understand any English. Today Cindy is a highly sought after consultant on understanding Chinese culture and engaging effectively in business with China based companies. Cindy is the CEO of Culturally Speaking US-China. She has begun writing a book on Chinese culture in general and the Chinese business culture in particular. The book will help companies to practice greater cultural awareness when engaged in business with Chinese companies and corporations.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book