Most business leaders and entrepreneurs are content to write just one book about their expertise and insights. What if you could write several books? Perhaps create a series? Further enhance your reputation as an authority in your field? Today’s guest recognizes the power of writing more than one book and even creating a series around a common concept. Bernadette Boas is the CEO and Founder of Ball of Fire, Inc. – a media and publishing company – as well as president of the Boas Group, business consultants. Bernadette’s first book was released in March of this year. She plans to generate additional titles and create a series around “Shedding the Bitch” theme. Listen in as Ms. Boas shares her thoughts on the benefits of writing more than one book to strengthen one’s reputation as an authority in one’s profession.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book