A wonderful truth about writing: “It is never too late to begin.” I could be talking about the time of day that the writer sits down to write; however, age is center stage on this show. Unlike sports or even some forms of art, writing does not have a built in age limit – doesn’t matter what age you decide to take writing seriously. No peak performance age exists in writing. Start writing early in your life or later in your life. It matters not when you start, just start and keep writing. Today’s guests provide keen insight on that. Mary Branson has been writing all of her life; it is her profession. Jack Branson is an experienced investigator who has worked more than 25 years in local and federal law enforcement. He served as a Federal Agent for 20 years, specializing in fraud, money laundering, bribery, and public corruption. Recently he teamed with Mary, his wife of 35+ years, to write Murder in Mayberry. Jack came to writing “late.” They continue to share in writing projects.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book