Listen in as 2 very dynamic individuals share their stories of using their careers to trigger becoming authors. What motivated them? What success have they experienced? Peter Bowerman had a solid career in sales and marketing. He began writing copy, turned that into a full time occupation, wrote and self-published his first book, The Well-Fed Writer. He followed that with TWFW-Back for Seconds. Four years ago he added a third: The Well-Fed Self-Publisher: How to Turn One Book into a Full-Time Living. He also generates revised editions of his The Well-Fed Writer books. Mike Pniewski has appeared in hundreds of films, TV shows, commercial and industrial films. This past season he had a recurring role on The Good Wife and appears in the upcoming season of Drop Dead Diva. Mike wrote When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw’em Back!: How to Create the Life You Want, No Matter What Comes Your Way.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book