You’ve thought of writing a book – someday. Today’s guests had that vision as well. All three have written their books. The youngest of the three guests has had his published and has expereinced amazing media success. Taylor LeBaron, a high school student, wrote Cutting Myself in Half: 150 Pounds Lost One Byte at a Time. He tells of his personal journey to fitness from weighing 297 pounds to attaining his goal of 145 pounds. Business women RuthE Levy and Kimberly Furr have each written a book for their grandchildren. RuthE and Kimberly will share what motivated them to write and how their grandchildren responded.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book