Publishing a book can attract ideal clients and today’s guest has done just that. Find out how organizing expert and consultant Jessica D. Chapman has used her book, “The Entrepreneurial Itch: A Practical Guide to Launching or Refining Your Business” to expand her business niche. Feedback from readers of her book has caused her to launch a new program and workbook, “9 Minutes to an Organized Office.” She coaches small business owners to grow their business and roll over any speed bumps to growth.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book