Let me state clearly up front, I am no Tom Brokaw. His book The Greatest Generation is a powerfully written book. The stories and reflections captured me completely when I read the book. Brokaw’s concept has motivated me to want to capture stories from veterans of the Viet Nam War. I’ve begun the process by asking my friends who are Viet Nam veterans to share their stories with me. I’ll be in my hometown of Greenville, PA in the coming week and have put out the word that I’d like to collect stories from my classmates who served in Viet Nam and any other veterans from that war. I’ve asked them to meet for a couple hours one afternoon to talk and share. I want to hear their stories: the ones of battle, life in base camp, what went on during R&R (that is shareable), memories of friends. Are you a Viet Nam veteran? Do you know some Viet Nam veterans? Please email me; have your friends contact me. I’d like to hear your stories as well.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book