Listen in as Vanessa Lowry, Joe Colavito and Kevin Quiles share their stories of how they came to be authors. Vanessa, of Connect4Leverage, has written two books and works with authors in creating cover designs and layout for their books. Joe Colavito is Vice President of External Development for Wells University. He wrote his first book 4 years ago and has written 2 more since then with several others still churning in his mind, awaiting their turn to be written. Kevin Quiles’ book came out in 2010. He shares stories and experiences from his work as a spiritual care coordinator for hospice. Kevin is a great example of an individual who planned to write a book “someday” and did. Listen as they share the challenges they faced and the joys they’ve celebrated.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book