For each of these guests, “someday” has arrived or lingers close at hand. Laura has written one book and is immersed in a second one. Greta has created a rough overview of the book she has always wanted to write and has the initial draft of the introduction. Stan has worked on identifying his topic and his audience and the message he wants to share when he begins to write. Three entrepreneurs share their hopes, dreams, plans and maybe even some of their anxieties as they stand at the initial stages of writing a book.
- March 26th – Write Now Academy
- March 19th – What a Difference a Year Makes . . . and That Difference Is You!
- March 12th – Business Leader, Entrepreneur and Professional All in One (actually Three)
- March 5th – Meet the Write Choice Services Staff
- February 26 – Collaboratively Publishing Their First Book